Report Abuse

Global Vacation Trade - Miami, Florida

[Q=shirleys204] All I received was a "Vacation Trade Agreement" for each 1 bedroom Vegas timeshare for trade. I have contacted the Global Vacation Trade Co. and they say they will call within 30 days from my purchase and request proof of ownership, then it will take about 4 months to put the transfer through and I will owe $425 for each unit (2). I not only agreed to trade in my (2) Tahiti Village 675 sq. ft. units, but they also charged my credit card for $13,770. I am disputing the charge, but since I am past the 5-day recision period, I probably can't do much. However, The Vida Group sales person represented I was purchasing in Nuevo Vallarta with the right to use any of the Mayan properties, but actually put The Grand Mayan in Cancun on my contract. Cost to use the 2-bedroom is $1049 per week even though I paid $78,000....I was crazy to sign up for this and think I will just take the loss of $13,770 and get out of this.[/Q] If this post is not enough proof then I don't know what is.