Report Abuse

Re: Referral Network Marketing, LLC

I have read these posts quite some time ago & it has helped me to further my personal investigation. I hope you all read this because "I GOT MY MONEY BACK" after some paperwork & some time. I filed an online complaint at www.800helpfla.com on Oct 7 2011. I received a letter back from the Florida Dept of Agriculture & Consumer Services stating they are sending my complaint to the business & that could take 90 days to hear back. I received a letter back on January 18,2012 stating that the business has chosen not to respond to the complaint & my complaint was unresolved. Then out of the blue I received another letter dated March 12,2012 requesting all documentation I have, correspondence,bank statements etc & I filled out an affidavit which was called "Telemarketing Claim Declaration" & I sent all of this to the Florida Dept of Agriculture & Consumer Services. On Dec 21,2012 I received all of my money back which was $792.00. I hope this information will be helpful to anyone who reads this & I hope you will also get your money back. Karen