Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

[Q=tracil45] Is it possible for all of us current and former discontented and ripped-off DRI owners to get together and pursue fraud and damages claims against DRI. Can we start to organize here. how many people are willing to participate??[/Q] You are a Johnny Come Lately to the party... I helped start the organization that later became COPP, but its focus was only on the 'Deeded Owners' , and had they gotten their stated goal which was to end DRI's management contract over the Point at Poipu, every points member would have lost 75% of their access to that resort property... I did pursue forming a group of 'Points Members' to file a suit for fraud, as I believe we were defrauded out of near $ 60,000... I would guess that the total is well into many Millions, and in my opinion a large continuing criminal enterprise and ongoing fraud.. Are you willing to put up $ 5,000 right now today, and get at least 50 to 100 others to do the same, then we would have a chance to at least get to the discovery process, short of that its a long struggle which I put 100's of hours into it already, only to watch COPP sell out to DRI...