Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

[Q=davidl712] The founders of CDOPP tell me that you are NOT and never were a part of the organization. You were NOT a founder of the group. COPP found the attorneys. The attorneys chose the class representatives. From that point on, COPP was no longer involved. The COPP officers expressed frustration at having been "locked-out" as the attorneys were only at liberty to discuss the case with the class reps, the plaintiffs. IT IS MY SUSPICION THAT YOU ARE A DRI EMPLOYEE OR AFFILIATE TRYING TO AGITATE PRIOR TO THE BOARD ELECTION TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT DRI MAINTAINS CONTROL OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS. I suggest that EVERYONE disregard anything which Michaeld414 may say here or anywhere else![/Q] I must say that this is an interesting turn of events since Michaeld414 has been quick to accuse others DRI employees. However, I don't think he is. He has been quite emphatic, if not fanatical, in his prior posts on DRI. I believe he is a very uninformed and disgruntled former owner with nothing better to do but complain. I write this as a happy but reasonable DRI points owner and not a DRI employee.