Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

Michaeld, This weekend I went to inquire about an RV. Now that was high pressure. I had done some reading about RV's prior to going and spoken with several people about them. I found that the salesman mentioned all of the pluses but none of the big minuses. He tried his darndest to get me to buy, but i did not. Here the difference between me buying a timeshare and buying a RV. When I buy the RV, it's a done deal. I cannot return it. There is no cooling off period. When one buys a timeshare, you have 7 days to review all information and then make a decision to return it or not. You I would suggest that you take your settlement or whatever you received from DRI and move on. If you had a legitimate concern or were frauded, then take the paperwork that you were provided that DRI frauded you on to a lawyer and sue them. Since you are so sure that fraud occurred, you know you would get your money back over time in legal fees. After a while, at least in my opinion, your posts become so old and so annoying.