Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Hey, I would not be so quick to attack the writer of the article "Re.:Refund listing fees from fraud sellmyitimeshare now" As you indicated you just bought your time share. Wait until you want to or have to sell it. Then you would change your tune. I was contacted by many re-sell companies, the ltatest was sellmytimesharenow. It is always the same spiel. I know because I have been ripped off twice by a re-sale company. Each to the tune of $ 499.00 US. for advertising fees. Each time my time share did not sell for any price. Now this company sounds very reputable, but they employ the same tactics as the scammers. First a very sincere sounding young? man describes in rosy terms what they can do for me, then he says he will now connect me to the time share expert = speak "closer" when I told him I did not want to speak to the expert he offered to send me details of their services. Fine, I received them but nowhere at this point is an advertising fee mentioned. I had to find this out by doing some research on the internet and reading what some dissatisfied customers had to say. Same deal here, I would pay $ 499.00 in advance for advertising fees. Forget it!! I went through this twice already with no results. Yes, I do want to sell my time share, yes I know I will loose money on it, yes I will pay a commision but I do not want to get ripped off. So do you have any suggestions for me. Thanks G