Report Abuse

Re: BE CAREFUL OF SILVER LAKES VACATION CLUB - judgement

To: bettej16 - Could you please call me, it sounds like you have valid information. Linda- 805-577-1808 [Q=bettej16] I will give you a call. According to the CA DRE, they need to know if anyone has signed a contract with a "3rd party" since 2010- not a Homeowners Association sale, and they need proof. Supposedly, the "original developer" is out of it now, and only the HO Assoc. is selling. Although Bunch was named in the Dec. HO minutes as the "marketer"; and we have a certified copy from the DRE that his license was permanently revoked in 1987- I guess you all knew that. Terri Croan never had a license. And according to the BPE Codes of the State; anyone selling anything- HO resale included, must have an active license. So now we have a fraudulent report- did you get one?- and unlicensed sales. I've got a lot of stuff. Do you know where your payments are going if you're paying on a loan??? The bankruptcy case of 2011 was thrown out. I also have a certified document from the State that the fraudulent Public Report has never been amended. Also take a look at the description of Mission Villas at SL on the RCI web site-- that's really a joke![/Q]