Report Abuse

Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help

Consumer adv . servcers, this one located in calif, of CSA called mek, they listed ten areas they help consumer a refund of their monies, Well, timeshares revovery is not listed in their area of expertise. I advised that I had a problem with a calif, co. on printer cartridges also two timeshare co., that I hate to say it, but paid $1,995 to Timdshare Advocate service, and Sean Austin, a real slick individual, and also French Quarter that is in bankruptcy. CSA quoted up front fee of $1,950 when they did not even investigae the facts involved in these scams. When I said, NO, I did not hear from them again, By the Way, I filed a complaint with The Calif attorney general over $600 worth of ink cartiridgs for my printer that was a "scam". The Calif Attorney General was the only State that helped in the return of the scam on my $600. In fact the pres, of this comppany called me and advised that I had filed a omplaint with the att. gen, and and refunded my %600. There has been zero help from Kans. Missouri or Tenn. att.l general in recovery of payments to up front scam. Timeshare advocacy is a real scam. I was "dumb" enough to listen to their real 'foolproof method" getting rid of the French Quarter, I did not even read the contract, it was \typed up for sale of a Vacation Club. Of course seaq austin called me all kinds of names to the Tenn. attorney general etc.l The only good news is that VISA Credit card Co in St.\ Louis read my complaint, and only thanks to , the cancelledthe $1,995 that I had on the books with Visa I plan to write TAC again even though it happen over two years ago. It seems like many companies think of new names and say that they havean unique way for refund of your \amount paid for a timeshare.since i had still owned the surrey, I recieved amout 2 phone calls per week in the last 4 months wanting to LIST my timeshare for an upfront fee. fefunhelp from Tenn., Kans, or Missouri attorney general. Back to the timeshares, adv, on red week, sold Westgagte for $250, also sold grandcrowne for $500, to a family that has retired, , only french quarter is left. .