Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

And yet another way sellmytimesharenow.com rips people off. I found a listing for the timeshare I want (Grand Timber Lodge, Breckenridge, CO) on sellmytimesharenow.com for $1200. I am a previous owner at this timeshare resort, and paid full price($9,500) the first time I purchased one, but lost it due to unemployment. So, $1,200 sounded too good to be true for what I paid $9,500 for. I made an offer for the asking price. Then, I received a phone call from a sellmytimesharenow.com rep. explaining to me that the closing costs were $2,294, and how to proceed with the sale. After doing much research, I found the following information useful. A listing on eBay for the same timeshare has a closing cost of $350. A listing on Redweek.com, for the same timeshare, has a closing cost of $475. Other timeshare transfer organization have listed on their websites (such as timesharetransfer.com) their transfer fees and closing costs, typically between $300 and $500. So why is sellmytimesharenow.com charging $2,294 in closing costs? Because they love ripping people off. USE REDWEEK.COM or another reputable resale instead of sellmytimesharenow.com!!!