Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

I just joined with DRI this January as they assured me that my Monarch Timeshare would no longer exist since DRI was taking Monarch over. Turns out to be lie #1. I recceived my maintenance statement immediately--double Monarch fees. In regards to maintenance fees I can no longer pay quarterly. Yeserday, I spent 1hour and 10 minutes to no avail requesting that maintenance fees be paid quarterly . When I contact them they just stonewall. I quoted Cloobeck's committment philosophy sheet given to me by the misrepresentor at the presentation that enticed me to upgrade-- "The Meaning of Yes " in which he states "it doesn"t make a difference what the customer askes: the answer is still yes". I was told that doesn't mean EVERYTHING! Monarch is still a viable entity. I just want to go back to my former status quo. I am a 77 year old retired teacher and can not absorb the $23,000 plus $3200/year maintenance fees plus I already gave them $2300. Had I known this about fees I would not have given in to all their falseness. And to add insult to injury I have not been able to book a reservation where I always could. What is happening with classaction suits against this underhandedncompany?