Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

I am a very unhappy new owner.Just found this site and sm awondering what has transpired with you. [Q=michaeld414] [Q=sherik43] Hi Phil: I'm compiling my list and letter as we speak and will probably mail out after Christmas. I will send it to Billing and Collections Dept,. Attention Ricky with CC to others. When I get close to sending, I'll shoot you a copy from my gmail account which will have the names of others and possibly those that I've spoken to specifically regarding the reason we're letting our membership go. I haven't compiled the groups mentioned in this forum but will look into adding whoever may be interested in the CC. What are your going to do?[/Q] I would like to talk with you about your choice to surrender your points membership...I got your email from "Redweek", and wanted to ask you who you talked with at Diamond, and how you came to the decision to give your membership back, and even if that is possible... We just returned from Kauai a week ago, we tried to have a meeting with a Diamond Representative, but they just shuffled us into a sales presentation.. We told them prior to our arrival that we would not attend any sales presentations as we surely would not buy another dimes worth of anything Diamond had to sell... So after we walked out in disgust from their attempt to do a sales pitch, the manager called us to apologise, and I again asked to see a Diamond Rep as now we were angry... They scheduled a meeting that was represented to be with the "Project Manager", it was nothing but another sales presentation... They refused to answer any of our questions, and when we said that we were considering walking away from our 31,000 points (paid for), they said that Diamond was not involved, it was the "Owners Association"... My Question to you is, Are you going to give back your membership points, and if so who have you arranged that with...? We could not get an answer to that question or any other questions... I view Diamond as an ongoing fraud, and an ongoing criminal enterprise, and we are strongly considering walking away from the $ 55,000 we paid as well we have 31,000 points rolled over into 2012... But we are sick to death with Diamond...[/Q]