Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

To whom are you referring to, I have recently been contaxcted by "Juridco Providencia Fraud Investigation Unit of Mexico" located in Guadalajara Mex. sounds impressive don't you think? They claim they can get back $4150. that I paid a company called "Continental Resources" They did not deliver on a guarantee they made. anyway, What about this Juridco fraud Investigate? They claim to be a new fraud dept. set up by a law firm to help consumers get their money back . Sounds like their set up by Mex gov't, but they don't actually say it. Can you or anyone shed lite on this outfit? sincerly, Mr.T. [Q=curtism34] I too have been contacted by the same "legal" unit, regarding the pursuit prosecution of the BelAir folks, suggesting they can get perhaps 70% of the money back. Sent me three documents, will call me back on Monday to discuss, no mention of need for funds, yet. As soon as they do, I will know it is yet another scam. When does it stop? Any word from your visit to the Mexican lawyer in Mazetlan?[/Q]