Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone purchased from Vallart Gardens?

Paula, Hi ,we also purchased at VG on Feb 20 .We have owned T.S for many years and have been to lots of presentations over the years ,so how did we fall for this one ? We purchased 2 bdr. and what we thought was 4 wks. of fractional with deed and we were told it is real estate with opportunity for resale in 4 years with Reimax . We also have not received a deed and tittle on paper. We also had our old T.S properties traded in as equity which they then took off the price of the purchase,but now that we are at home we see that the original purchase price is not in any of the paper work,making the final price we paid, the equity value of this contract ,which is fraudulent . The other 3rd party that is involved is a co. called ETI -Equity transfers INt. They are supposedly transferring the resorts over to VG and out of our names ,and with one thing comes another,it's like dominoes ,you are stuck doing it all or nothing will work like they planned .Thats where Vancom Stategies comes in ,and they are supposed to help you pay for this with the rentals. Oh the head aches are only beginning !! They are so slick in the sales presentation,we didn't catch the other thing which is of great importance in any T.S contract,and that is we were introduced to 4 winter weeks and then he added 1 summer week for what ever reason,well actually I know now that it was to trick us into not thinking of the change he made , to all 5 weeks into summer with the option of 4 of the summer weeks anytime ! He was talking about 'anytime ' ,so we assumed that was the 4 winter weeks.They know exactly how to say everything to get you to think you have one thing but then they change it somehow to be another. Sad, very sad, these guys will do anything ,say anything to keep you interested,and confused,and they don't care. We also were told that Vancom would rent our weeks and pay us $2500 for the 1st. summer week to help pay for this all and subsequently for the next 5 yrs. when then the Resort could offer to buy it back.It sounds ridiculously too good to be true,but I guess when you are sitting in on a conversation like this it all sounds great and you find yourself trusting them too much. I don't know how they sleep at night ? I am thinking of hiring a Mexican Attorney and see what can be done. So far we have paid a down payment, {$11,000}and the balance is on finance starting in May,which gives me some time to investigate. Sorry to hear about your loss too. I 'll let you know what i come up with. AM