Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

A RESPONSE TO: dough204, elizabetho38 For you Elizabeth in response to sending me your email, I sent you the email address of Mr. Rodrigo Perez Cruz, our Class Action Lawyer. I also advise you to directly contact him about your participation into the class action. If you are not comfortable with the information I sent you and the documents sent by the lawyer as well as gerryb646 who, by the way, also joined us in the Class Action Litigation against Belaire, by all means do not participate and stay on the sideline. If you wish to get more information about the Class Action, ask Mr. Cruz-Perez where the litigation is at now and I am certain he will forward you updates as well as the website to get the information. About your comment dough204 regarding a copy of the passport, do not forget, this litigation is in Mexico. I would assume that even the Mexican nationals, when they bring up a litigation to the courts of law in Mexico, they would be required to provide the court a valid identification. Do no worry, a xerox of your passport cannot be duplicated. Nowadays, passports have bar codes and, regardless of what country a litigation is submitted, I am certain that a valid identification would be required. Mr. Rodrigo Cruz Perez's main office is in Guadalajara with branch offices all over Mexico. He has an office in Nuevo Vallarta by the Paradise Village Mall and if it makes you more confident and comfortable, I strongly suggest you meet him and go over with him before submitting your documents for participation. Because, even though we, participants of the Class Action Suit, are quite well confident in dealing with our lawyer, you people may still have reservations and by ALL MEANS, DO YOUR OWN DILIGENCE. I trust my above note gives you all doubtfulls something to work on.