Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

I received the class action information from Gerry and also the attorney. On Friday I sent all my documents to the attorney to Jon the class action suit. It doesn't cost me any money up front so what is the harm other than the documents that I sent to him. I'm out all of my money right now. Anything that I get back, if any, is a bonus at this point. As for visiting Mexico anytime soon. Probably wont happen for us. First time we visit Mexico and we get swindled. It is our fault that we fell into it, but it still leaves a bad taste. As for the people that have good luck traveling in Mexico, I'm happy for you. But as for the the comment about the crook being American? He may be American but all the people that played the game and worked to get us to buy into this scam were Mexican people. So if that is how they want to play, they can take their tourism and stick it! As for the passport, in think the question just stemmed from my leariness to get screwed again. But now I don't really care. I actually sent all my original documents so if I never see them again, good riddins. At this point, none of us have anything to lose. We are out all of our money so anything we get back, as Gerry said, is better than nothing. I too believe that rodrigo would not take the case if he didn't think that there was something to gain by pursuing it. So any of you people that want to join, rodrigos email is in this thread. Email him and he will send type the documents to move forward. I emailed him last Tuesday and he responded within two hours with the info. And I sent the stuff back to him express mail on Friday. Good luck to all.