Report Abuse

Re: Belaire Vacation Club/Puerto Vallarta

We also have been contacted by Larken and Larken, first we had to send $ 1695.-- filing fee, well the papers had a judicial stamp on there and looked all very official, so we fell for it, I had asked for a reference which I got and that person said he received his money, so ok. They kept saying you will have your money by Friday, mr Martinez will call you, sure enough he called to let me know there was tax on it $ 4900.-- worth, but the good news is that we would get $ 6200.-- back because we are seniors. Well that is were our red flag really started to wave, he would not provide any credential or proof, under the disguise that the " cartel" would come after them, so it is all hush hush. I now feel even stupid to have send them the $1695. But unless other people can convince me otherwise, I suppose I should just forget about it which really hurts as I am a senior on limited income. I even suggested he pay the $ 4900 and I would let him have the $ 6200,-- he just got mad at me and said if I wanted to forgo my money he didn't care! A really caring person!