Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

"You mentioned that you "returned a timeshare back to Wyndham" Did they buy it back? I have a timeshare that is paid off and we would like to sell it. I already have been taken some years ago with the upfront fee scam. Really just want to find someone that is legitimately looking to buy!" No Wyndham will not "buy it back" from you. If they accept a deedback you will pay a small to moderate fee to them to process the deedback ($300-$1500). If it is a points based timeshare you should be either able to give it away or sell for a few hundred or in rare cases $1000-$4000 depending on where you own and how many points you have. If you have a high MF/point ratio or a very small amount of points you may have to sweeten the pot to give it away. If it is a deeded wyndham week that was never enrolled in the points program very few weeks will have any value and those that do will only be the prime weeks. You may want to visit TUG to try to get a more specific value for your week or points package.