Report Abuse

Re: First time renter in need of good advice - how to verify who I am renting from

Thank you for your response to my question. Since I posted that question in April, I have found an owner that I am renting from. I was going to rent from Thomas McLaughlin seemed very helpful, but he didn't have the dates that I needed available. I am also trying to get information on a Sovereign Vacation World. Someone from Redweek that I requested a quote from for BC, gave them my email address. The person I requested a quote from who had a posting listed, is a broker who suggested that I call her friend and also gave them my number to get in touch with me. I am curious about this company because I can't really find too much information on Sovereign World Vacations on the internet. I have posted a question about them on Tug, Redweek and the Disboards, and I haven't received one response that someone has rented from them. Sovereign World is a Florida based company and even doing a search of businesses in Florida, I can't find that much info. They aren't listed with the BBB.