Report Abuse

Re: Marriott Destination Club Points transfer process and required fees

Agreed, but I'm not sure it's possible to bank or borrow, THEN convert to MR points. Since you get, I believe, 32 MR points per DC point, I personally wouldn't convert DC to MR in any event. ymmv... [Q=jeremyt6] There is no limitation written in to the exchange procedures preventing resale owners for DC Trust Points from banking or borrowing them. [Q=ryanb203] David (or anyone else that may know), don't know if you still check this tread but I have a quick question. Are you able to bank your resale DC points for MR points? I have heard two different answers on this. Thanks for your help. [Q=david1722] Hi All, My advocate did great work and secured the points with no restrictions. It was shocking at first but Marriott did the right thing and is allowing these points to be part of the 3075 I have with my Aruba points week. Not because I was complaining but the fact was I have those other points which total over the 1500. Not 100% sure but I think that is what was explained. Like I said very few owners fall into this category but hopefully this will allow Marriott the opportunity to inform the owners who bought less than 1500 points so in the future this does not happen. Greeat Job Marriott[/Q][/Q][/Q]