Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know about rental companies recommended by Mayan Palace?

You are most welcome. Seems the Myan does assisgn a human who seems genuine to help us Americans deal with bad purchases. It takes a while for it to sink in and I hope you fair better than we have. Additonally the initial fee to the Golf bussiness has an upgraded ( $ 250.00 ) class that will put you first in line for the rental. Once rented those units rent at premium and we are still standing in line. We are now convinced that we need to see if Myan will recind contract or apply our paid fees to unit so we are paid off. Thing is, the resorts are actually pleasant and I could enjoy it on occasion if I didn't have to talk to Dalia V. again. Swindled, sweet, and tobacco ladden these people are making a fine living and not looking back. I will update the board on my success with the Myan. They call weekly in the hopes that I retract my comments from the internet. Seems like many have done so from my reading. I would like to be able to post some satisfaction myself but thus far have not had success with the program.