Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

in the same situation thinking of just giving up fully paid week 30 at mystic dunes we have had for 15 years and wondering if they have come after you for the maintenance fees [Q=stevea265] Hi - I assume you owned a week at Mystic Dunes and a year ago decided not to continue to pay maintenance fees. I am going to do the same thing. Can you tell me what action they have taken one year on? I live in the |United Kingdom and wonder how they will beable to chase me for the outstanding fees. A quick email to me at Wharfavon@aol.com would be appreciated [Q=sherik43] Hi Phil, Since the maintenance bill comes from the Assessment Dept., that is who the letter will go to: Assessment Fee Department Attention: Supervisor 10600 West Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89135-1014 RE: Membership xxxxxx- Allen and Sheri xxxxxxx cc Collections Dept., Supervisor, Ricky cc Billing Dept. cc Financial Services The letter is for DRI internal depts. in response to the maintenance bill. I will send the letter with my payment stub. It explains that we will not be paying our maintenance fees now or ever with a full explanation as to why. I also may send a copy to other persons or groups of interest simply to share our timeshare testimony.[/Q][/Q]