Report Abuse

Re: Consumer Advocates Services Enterprises Inc....a scam? Anyone please help

This company is definitely a scam. I was cold called by a guy that said he was a fraud agent and that he knew that I had been defrauded out of money. I said where he said well it could have been time shares or some investment you made3. So I said yes ok and told him the company I was victimized by. He then started telling me that he was making collections on this company and that i had better hurry up because time was running out to get my money back. I paid this guy 1895.00 and he assured me that he was going to get my monies back. Well its been 9 months and finall fed up with their run arounds everytime I call I decided to take action. Consumer Advocates Services is owned and operated by a guy named Michael Demarco. Strangely enough they claim to have been in business over two years but their business license is only a year old??? Secondly they claim we have got millions back for clients. Wow I was really suckered into this scam. I contacted the FBI and after many attempts to speak with someone I finally made contact with a gentleman who told me that Consumer Advocates Services were been investigated by them and that they know that they are defrauding people. I hope they get what they deserve those lying stealing scammers! So in doing more research i also found that they have no regulations or even legal requirements to own a collection license how ob surd is that? What is up with California? Please do not do biz with this company they are a scam!!!!!