Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=johnb2353] In the past 24 hours, I have referred three more individuals to my attorney. And yes, they get my attorney's name, office address and phone number. I will continue to refer people to my attorney. One of the functions of this forum is to help people who have had difficulties with timeshares. I have a resource to share, and will continue to do so. jockwood@hotmail.com[/Q] This is what I wrote under another of your posts concerning your socalled attorney ..... if that attorney did get you out of the contract it was because it was the Manhattan Club in NYC ..... low in supply and high in demand .... they could easily turn around and sell it to someone else .... that's not the case with the vast majority of timeshares. "You evidently owned a floating week and not a fixed week. With floating weeks (especially for timeshares that are in popular locations such as NYC) you have to make your reservations up to a year in advance. Owning such a floating week in such a popular location is not for the last minute vacation planner. IF (and I say IF) an attorney took your case and was successful in getting you out of your contract then the Manhatta Club evidently had someone waiting in the wings they could sell it to. NYC is a very expensive city for rental accomodations".