Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham Buy back Program

[Q=gailm69] Wyndham has one buy back program called Pathway. It is new...the only way this will help you is that you are Gold owner and the T/S is paid for. If these apply to you, they can buy it back but you will never get as much as you paid for it. I had another T/S in Daytona Beach and it was terrible...changed owners several times and Diamond Resorts finally had the properties. No buy back programs; I did a quit claim deed which doesn't cost much. You have to file the deed in the county where the T/S is located. This releases you from any/all ties and the property goes back to the resort owner. Believe me, it was well worth it to be disassociated with that wracket. There is a business located in Old Hickory TN, close to Nashville, that can help you. Call Lee Acker. He is legit and is also partnered with a legal agency.[/Q] One more time, a quit claim deed will not work unless the resort is willing to take the deed back .... you, more than likely, still own the timeshare that you thought you had 'quit claim' deeded back to the resort.