Report Abuse

Scottsdale Villa Mirage

Ny husband and I are going to a dinner next week to hear "all about the wonderful new benefits since the new CEO has taken over at DRI". When we were invited I told the caller we weren't interested because we owned weeks, not points, and she told me that all weeks were going to be converted to points. I told her I had no intention of turning my weeks into points, and that I wasn't going to pay a penny more to DRI to convert to their point system. She told me I wouldn't have to. I told her that I don't want DRI points, and that if I DID purchase a point plan, it would be from a reputable company like Marriott, and that if they don't want me to have my weeks anymore, that they should but them back from me for what I paid for them over 20 years ago... Surely that should not be a problem with all the outrageously inflated fees and assessments I have been paying them for so many years... If we have deeds for these properties, aren't we protected??? We own at Powhatan Plantation. There must be some recourse. Anybody???