Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts International (DRI) "THE CLUB" Points Program & Converting your Week to Points

the more i read about DRI the better i feel in NOT buying at ANY dri resort.. TOO bad they took over The former Cypress Pointe Grand Villa resort in Orlando.. We stayed there several years ago and went on Tour to see what the deal was.. we had a couple South Africa units at the time and the deal they were pitching was sounding good, too good.. that's when i figured it was a good deal for THEM..not me.. I started pointing out mis-truths and was riducled by the salesman and his manager.. I let them know a lot of what he was telling me as a lie and i was not going to get sucked in.. They tried to strong arm me with counter points and i started talking louder and louder about the crap they are feeding me.. at one point the tables around us started looking at us and paying attention.. that when they decided i had won and off we went to gifts. got my 4 free disney tickets and 200 cash for my 90ish mins of hell.. but i think some in the room started to question as well.. talked with one couple afterwards and they said it sounded to good to be true.. I thought Waste..er WestGate as the worse lie teller till it got to these guys.. bottom line STAY AWAY no matter how good it sounds.