Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

[Q=domenicke] I had it with these lying bastards ... I am no longer Going to pay into this scam ... I owe 14000 dollars But I don't care I will not pay for lots of money and get nothing In return ... I have to abide by the contract while Diamond resort Can change the contract ... Sad that they can ruin my great credit After they breached the contract .. I hope they go bankrupt[/Q] You can challenge any act to hurt your credit, you can also challenge them publicly, as well as take them to "small claims court" where they are not allowed to bring a lawyer, and have to defend there actions.. They are like drug addicts, they are addicted to your money, if you and the hundreds of others who have been lied to just walk away, they will begin to feel the squeeze... We walked away leaving our 56,000 $$ investment paid for, we refused to continue paying over $325 per day maintenance... This is as much a Ponzi scheme as any others, selling air... Of course all of this is my opinion, as DRI love to threaten people who complain