Report Abuse

Re: Rental Agreements

She has no interest in renting to me at this point. When I asked if she was going to mail me or email me the rental agreement she told me that I didn't understand how this worked that you just transfer the name on the reservation and that I was too nervous and thought she was a crook and to just forget about it. She said goodbye and hung up. It was all over with very quickly. I didn't really even get a chance to say anything after I asked about the rental agreement. I wasn't thrilled about using PayPal, but I understand that people don't want to wait for their money, so I was willing to. The rental escrow service would by far be my first choice. There is no way that I'd use PayPal without a rental agreement though. I just can't believe she originally expected me to be ok with sending her a check and no rental agreement and then to accuse me of not knowing how this works. I don't know that she is a crook, but I also don't know her and have no reason to trust her. I'm justing going to try and find another unit, I guess. Although this experience has not been encouraging.