Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Marar6 - I know many Mexicans who I trust long before any Americans or Canadians or others. Let's remember that this was an entire American family involved in this scam. Yes, there was a Mexican involvement but it was pulled off by an American citizen who is now (was?) in jail for an unrelated fraud matter in the US. Perhaps your frustration is with the Mexican justice system of which there is no denying is corrupt and has it's faults. That is my concern. And the bloodsuckers still seeking those who are weak and they can drain the last ounce of money from them/us. Those are the ones I must be cautious of now. And, what will ever come of this if there is a decision in our favor? What can we expect monetarily and in what time frame are we talking until its conclusion? If you read the 38 (!) pages of posts you will some of the involved have died already. How many more will have that happen to them before this travesty is over? If you want you're heart broken, next time you come to PV, go past the U and see how many shattered dreams are sitting beneath the rusting shell of a building. I know ours are but we are still blessed in so many other ways that this will not deter us from enjoying the life we have. Mexico is a beautiful place with beautiful people with some problems. Kinda sounds like the US or Canada. Don't let it stop you from coming. How can Mr. Rincon gain our trust? I'm interested in knowing more.