Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc

Time No More Inc is a total SCAM. I know this because the owner-Sarah Brown Turner Simmons Dearing is in fact my (1/2) sister. I have not seen or heard from her in years. I ran into her 1 time about 7 years ago and she was bragging about some timeshare scam she and someone named ‘Darren’ were pulling off and making millions. this made me sick to my stomach. Our mother recently passed away and somehow-this girl who has not even seen/spoken to our mother in 10+ yrs pops up with a set of attorneys trying to take over the VERY small estate that my mother had. I lost my best friend when my mother passed. I found out who the devil is-MY SISTER. Anything I can do to assist you people in recouping your hard earned $$ feel free to email me. This snotty little girl needs to be brought to justice for what she has done to my family and yours.... [Q=patriciaa409] YES!! We were sent a card saying they would give us an offer on a timeshare we had been trying to sell & had been ripped off by Century 21 when we signed w/them to sell it. By the way Century 21 was taken into court & lost on their practices w/timeshare scamming to sell. So because we were having a hard time selling & tired of Maintenance Fees we went & participated in their meeting. There were abou 20-25 people there at a hotel meeting room gathered around a large conference table. About 2/3 of them took the deal. The deal was.....GIVE us your timeshare & we'll pay MF if they're due & we'll enroll you in the Travel Club for half price which was about $3500. That was Nov 2003 & we have never used it. Really stupid. Now that we have tried to contact them 6/2011 we can NOT reach anyone. But I am not giving up. About 4 yrs ago we called them & they had our info & assured us they were up & running & to let them know when we were ready to travel. But NOW can't reach a soul. So for all of you who want to know how it works......that's it!!!!! We are left holding the bag.[/Q]