Report Abuse

Re: Lack of response very annoying

I never discussed prices with replys from my post back to a interested party. When I posted my weeks for rent the price was listed there. Like I mentioned in my previous post I have always ask less then my maintenance fees for the rental. [Q=barbaram11] I have posted rentals on here several times in the past few years and never had any postive reponse back. Like you mentioned I've had a few to inquire about the rental, but never got back to me. I rent my unit out below my maintenance fee cost. which is ridiculous and still no renters. My membership is up for renewal for Redweek, but I'm have second thoughts on doing it again. I feel like I'm wasting my money & time. I would like to sell and be done with it. My husband & I are not traveling as much since he retired. We both have serious health conditions, Goodl luck everyone. [Q=ninfam] I agree with you, I sent an email almost 3 weeks ago & no reply from the owner. I thought perhaps she has no computer access but then again, why post an ad for rent? I sent an email earlier to another owner, hopefully she'll get back to me. Also I did not realize you can negotiate on the price posted/asked.[/Q][/Q]