Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

Could you check to see if I am on the list yet? I keep sending the information as directed but am not getting any responses. Thank you. My direct email is: pbradshaw55@live.com [Q=rodrigoc5] The firm rinconabogados.com is one of the best firms in Mexico, and plaintiffs in this case are very lucky to have their litigation team (including Mr. Cesar Rincon) behind them. Not to mention the fact that they have not charged a penny to do so. I don't work directly with the firm anymore because I am in Puerto Vallarta and I have started my own independent practice; however, I will see this case to its conclusion and vouch 100% for the firm's participation in this class action. I put together the core group of plaintiffs for the Class Action, and personally met with most of them and compiled their file. You can ask anybody for their impression of me. I have never "jumped ships" as someone has written, and I have worked on this case since 2011. There has only been one legitimate class action and that is ours. I have never worked for any other firm or organization or person for this case regardless of any unfounded allegations. Having compiled the core case with a sufficient number of plaintiffs, I passed it on to the litigation team in Guadalajara where the federal courts are, and I continue to provide support in Puerto Vallarta by meeting with new plaintiffs and compiling documents to include in the Class Action, and writing about the advances in a publicly available blog in english: http://belairepvclassaction.blogspot.mx/ Whether or not anybody believes it, the Class Action is ongoing, and I would even venture as far as saying that we will win this case for those plaintiffs that are already on the list and any others who adhere to this effort. As far as the expectation of recovering the money, It's hard to tell how it will play out in the end in regards to the number of plaintiffs that actually join and substantiate their claims, the amounts awarded and the actual assets that are available for remedy. Since the beginning this has been what I have told anybody who inquired to join, and I stand by anything I have said or promised in regards to this Class Action. Best regards, Rodrigo Cruz Perez[/Q]