Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

I know this is old but wow so much bickering and round and round going absolutely nowhere! !!!!! Having worked in timeshare for so long in many capabilities (sales, corporate customer service, and now own a small owner account management firm) I can see both sides because the timeshare world does not exist in black and white but in many shares of grey! Do some companies exist solely in that grey area? Yes they do and this is one of them! Is their marketing strategy in the same realm as my moral compass? No but it's not illegal or we wouldn't have timeshares in the capacity we do with such a large market to sell. This is because most of you were sold with these same tactics they are using, the grey area where I can relay exactly what you want to hear but say it in a manner that means something very different. This is the most important factor in timeshare anything VERBAGE. true industry Rockstars are very well versed in this and sounds like they are training their staff to great extent in this technique. Unfortunately this is perfectly legal and the fine print is the only thing that matters in timeshare, most contacts contain a clause saying the written contact supercedes any verbal contact. Everyone on here has signed this knowingly or not, and therefore has given up their rights by agreeing to those terms. Is it right? No Is it legal? YES so be careful very careful. There are a few of us out there who opened our doors to be owner advocates by having all the inside knowledge of these companies and internal policies that lady right beside the previous clause. Lol However, reputable companies are very far and in between and I say if a company cannot guarantee you a rate and rental then keep looking! If we sign you as a client then there is a guarantee among full service companies but we are generally smaller (as you aren't just a number) so in your search efforts please keep digging. Google lists in order of seo ranking not on business integrity or moral codes (now there's an idea! !!!!!!) Closest thing to that is a Christian directory