Report Abuse

Re: International Events Management

The person who has been in contact with me keeps telling me there are no upfront fees and we only pay commission within 14 days after we get our money. I asked for a copy of the contract and there are a couple of suspicious items such as if the buyer backs out then we only get what is left over from the money that was held in their escrow minus all the fees and court costs that International Events Management would incur which could potentially leave us with nothing. I guess we would be rid of our timeshare but we do use it so what would be the point of losing it. We always adhere by the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, then it is too good to be true". I would never pay an upfront fee to sell anything. I was just wondering if anyone else had been contacted by them since I can't seem to find any information about them on the internet. I did a Google Map search on the address and looks like a bus stop area and couldn't zoom in far enough to see what the names on the businesses were.