Report Abuse

Re: How to cancel or update your unit for sale or rent?

[Q=donp196] Shill alert !!!!!! NEVER pay anyone money upfront to get you out of your timeshare. They claim stories like this to get you to send them money and they claim there is a problem and ask you to send more money. It doesn't stop until you stop sending money. Shills like this one have been making these claims just to get your upfront money. It's a SCAM !!![/Q] I Google donp196 and guess what i found, that everything and everybody is a scam except for those he recommend those are real,you really need a life get out of your moms basement more often, also its funny that the avatar is a cat just like JayJay and they post in the same forums, they get rid of their timeshares in the same way I’m wondering if they are in the same basement or are the same person, who knows maybe they create the entire timeshare industry and the law that’s why they know everything specialty the scams, somebody said it takes one to recognize another one. Can you prove that carrera Lawson can’t help to cancel timeshare