Report Abuse

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Mayan lies

Exactly, there are no brokers, there never was, it was just a list of companies disguised as brokers all they did was collect sign up fees and never rented anything. So I guess your right Dave. Do you think they did away with the list because it was successful? The list went away because it was a big scam, it NEVER worked. It was simply there to enable the investment pitch. It was there when we bought, it's all they talked about.....put us on the phone with one of them. The internet is full of people who are expecting results from the list. I can post our copy of it if you would like? If they don't use that broker list on us there's no way we would have bought. We trusted them and they screwed us, plain and simple. And putting us on the phone with the broker was a real dirty trick. Not sure where you're coming from Dave? If Vida is cleaning up their pitch going forward, that's great, they have a world class use product. My problem is I really couldn't afford it still can't. It has caused a real hardship, they deceived us big time. Let me know if you need to see the broker list, I'll be happy to post it. Deb [Q=davep210] There are NO brokers!![/Q]