Report Abuse

Vida vacations Misleading & Unethical

Vida Vacations....Mayan Palace.....Vidanta, whatever name it is they goes by these days is completely UNETHICAL! There is no question they colluded with one of their so called "reliable and trustworthy" brokers to convince me of a thriving rental market and this broker would take care of everything. I spent $54k plus a broker fee ($400) and have done everything the Mayan sales people told me to do and have had zero results. Vida knows their sales and mgmt. people lied to me, it's provable via the documents they gave me. I have appealed to the owner Ivan Chavez and he has not seen fit to offer the slightest response. Which leads me to believe he could care less, his silence speaks volumes. He has a choice to either reject these tactics sending a message to his sales teams that this type of selling will not be tolerated or do nothing indicating he approves, it's either or and to this point he has chosen to support the fraudulent behavior of Vida sales. Putting me on the phone with a broker (who is currently under Federal indictment for fraud/identity theft) was a dirty, dirty trick. THAT IS CONSPIRACY!! I would never had purchased if not for that call and the assurances given by the broker and Vida sales. Rob G