Report Abuse

Re: Festiva buying Escapes

I just banked a Stonebridge COA float week, both A-side and B-side separately with RCI. I received 17 TPUs for the A-side and an additional 13 TPUs for the hotel room size B-side, which I plan to combine with several other TPUs at one time. I am not unhappy with the TPUs I received. It is interesting to me that when I deposited my Festiva point Stonebridge COA units with RCI, I did not receive TPUs, but rather I received "bonus weeks" instead. The bonus weeks seem to have a better trading value than the TPUs. [Q=jlb] It's a strange Resort ID #, but it is still in the RCI Resort Directory: Escapes! to the Shores (#C112) A post on another forum speculated that they did not intend to renew their affiliation with RCI when it expires, and the guess was possibly 2015. It's also still in the II Resort Directory: Shores Orange Beach, Alabama ESS When we have traded our Stonebridge Village, it has been through RCI, but when they converted their Weeks program to faux points, it did not get much respect. With a $700 maintenance fee, 13-18 TPUs makes for a pretty expensive trade. We get 20 TPUs for $350 at another resort.[/Q]