Report Abuse

Preston Green / Vacation Homes Only Fraud Warning

I haven't heard from Preston for at least 2 weeks. Are you suing him personally or VHO? I think they are one in the same. I think he is a one man show. [Q=ferneg] I have a similar story. My family booked 3 deluxe condos at the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach in Cabo starting Dec 29 2014 for 7 nights. When we arrived (14 people including 8 children) we only had one 2 bedroom suite. Preston made many excuses and finally we got a suite in another hotel. After 2 days our problems were somewhat resolved. However, we never received the rooms we paid for. We were also terribly inconvenienced. We've had several conversations and emails to him where he has promised a partial refund, however we haven't seen any real money. I would be interested in suing him, also. I'm afraid it may be a great waste of time because he's probably hiding behind some corporation. I would advise everyone to avoid booking with him at all costs. He is certainly a sociopath. He has no concern about the clients he's cheating. Its a shame because most of us were travelling with small children and with the possibility of not finding any rooms. [Q=margareth277] Have you heard anything or pursued anything since? We are in the midst of starting legal action.[/Q][/Q]