Report Abuse

Re: Bait and Switch

Thank you Phyllis. I will do that. I believe my husband has already sent a copy of the offensive emails he sent me when I politely asked why he had 2 rentals still posted that were not available and kept sending me to another rental instead. He called me a loser. Told me to get a life. Told me I was put on his "banned user loser file", told me I was acting like a retard and that he would report me for harassment if I ever contacted him again. He also said he wouldn't "like my kind" in his unit. This was a very strong attack when I merely asked him why he kept his listings active if they weren't available. Since it as the second time I had someone with multiple unavailable listings keep trying to get me to take another rental. They had several listed but obviously were being used to bait people in because of the great price they had attached to it. It is a total waste of my time and also my money. I pay to use RedWeek and am entitled to a certain level of service. I will say that this last attack is enough to make me reconsider ever using it again. Is there a place to give feedback on rental experiences here? I would love to give one for the person I did rent from who was awesome. She is the only reason I was looking for another rental on RedWeek to begin with.