Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

I also received a phone call and an e-mail from Lic Carlos Rodriguez Fonseca. I also wondered if this is a scam. I googled Subprocuraduria de servicios de Verificacion and it took me directly to the PROFECO site, which is part of the Mexican government. When my husband and I talked to him, it sounded liked he worked for PROFECO. He did not ask for any money. He said that they were able to get 1 million dollars from the developer. I am still leery of anything that comes from Mexico and will continue to investigate before I reply. If you find out anything on this, please contact me at paswan@msn.com [Q=anthonya93] suzannej47, under no circumstances should you give out any information about people who have been scammed with regard to timeshares in Mexico. Give out your own information if you wish, BUT DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANYONE ELSE!!! [Q=suzannej47] Who is Lic Carlos Rodriguez Fonseca? I recieved an email from him today asking me to contact him with information regarding victims about time share fraud. Is this yet another ploy to scam us. His email is contact@subprocuraduriagob.mx[/Q][/Q]