Report Abuse

unit number

It depends on the resort. If someone owns a fixed week/fixed unit TS, they would know the number. If they own a float week, specific units may not be assigned until just before check in. I own one ocean view unit, that has 5 floors and goes 6 units back. When assigning units, they look to see if you had a better unit the year before (higher floor- closer to the ocean) and will get one of the less prime units the following year. I have another where view is determined by the date/time stamp when making the float reservation. I have another where you call in and have your pick and are assigned a specific unit when reserving your float week/unit. Sometimes owners own a specific view category but are still assigned a specific unit in that view either at time of reservation or sometime prior to check in. Even within a specific resort you may have some fixed week/unit owners and then the resort changed to points but not everyone converted. The points owners may not know the specific unit reserved while the fixed week owners do know.