Report Abuse

Re: 5 Stars Vacation Rentals

Please contact me asap regarding this. 8287563054 Thanks! [Q=terim107] So, as normal, we planned a summer vacation! We were super excited about our upcoming departure! We were to leave late Saturday night and arrive to Myrtle Beach on Sunday morning!! We planned our trip through 5 Stars Vacation Rentals and a lady (owner/operator) Angela Rachael (last name probably Trimbach- as further investigations on my part uncovered) ... Now normally we go through Condo World or Grand Strands, but this lady was so helpful in our vacation troubles last year that we decided to book directly through her. So weeks prior to our trip she had been extremely available and helpful by upgrading our rooms and keeping us informed.... However, as our vacation time started closing in, she became very busy and UNavailable-stating that she was sorry because she had a lot going on in her personal life with her mom being diagnosed with cancer and blah blah blah .... However our names should be in the system within 48 hours- that was 4 days ago and the last time we spoke with her! Needless to say, we decided to investigate further... under further investigation this lady has done this to many people giving the same type of excuses that she gave us! ... Now, she has worked with the hotels that we contacted, but they've had some troubles with her in the past-as we have had!! We have records of invoices/texts shared/emails stating that we had booked a Wyndham property (2-2bedroom apartments), but again when we contacted Wyndham there were NO reservations in any of our names! It is a shame that you plan to spend a great and quality vacation with your family using your hard earned money, and it is STOLEN from you! As of last night Ken and I received our money IN FULL from the lady ... However, our friends who have booked right along with us, have yet to receive their money! This "business" may have had some success with renters at one point in time, but as of lately and as for our experience, it is a terrible place and I want to make people aware so that this doesn't continue happening to others!! This business also advertises for Florida vacations...So please share to spread the word!! As for us, we are planning a later vacation through a REPUTABLE business.[/Q]