Report Abuse

5 Stars Vacation Rentals

Contact me asap regarding this...8287563054....I have information regarding her for you! [Q=tonyap75] Yes as many others have I paid a deposit in January for a Spring break trip for my family and when I went to pay the balance via PayPal I sent a email to Angela asking for a confirmation and she responded the condo would supply me with the when I arrived. Fortunately I have rented from another respectful, honest owner and I knew that was a red flag because I always had confirmation paperwork etc to check in. So I contacted the resort and by my surprise the manager immediately told me that Angela had took reservations for a newly wed couple online and the couple had showed up and had no reservations. The manager said do not give her another dime. I then contacted Angela and she would not respond until I had her PayPal funds frozen and opened a dispute of fraud and for a refund. She then messaged me to give her a break that her grandmother had died conveniently that morning and unlike me she had kids and a family to tend to. She is being investigated by the authorities now and I will be notified when she is obtained. Fortunately I got my money back but I feel bad for people who have not. BEWARE of this woman[/Q]