Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Thank you, thank you Nina Barchan and Irene Smalls for this amazing research you have done. I think it critical that you forward this data to both NYAG Schneiderman AND to Justice Eileen Rakower. You seem to have uncovered proof of what's really going on, and you may be the first to have done so. My timeshare mortgage and maintenance fee bills all come from/payments go to T (no period) Park Central LLC, but at different addresses: one address is PO Box 78843, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8843; another is 5401 N Pima Rd, Suite 150, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (I cannot find a site for either of these on the internet, no phone numbers either). "For correspondence only," T Park Central gives 112 N Courtland St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 (which is the same address given on TMC Financial Department letterhead paper, sometimes at the header, sometimes at the bottom). However, if you look up T Park Central, LLC online, the address given is 200 W 56th Street, New York, New York (which we all know is The Manhattan Club address). Very, very odd arrangement. I would cut and paste your amazing research and send it in letters myself to Schneiderman and Rakower. But that would only be hearsay. It would carry so much weight and be so effective if you, as the researchers, would please send your info directly to both the NYAG and the Judge. Thank you for the time you have both spent on this.