Report Abuse

Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN

BEWARE .... These guys are Thief's. They have stolen my Money and will not refund my $3,201.00. I purchased a Week on eBay and they are not able to transfer the deed and have told me and the TN Division of Consumer Affairs that they would be refunding my money and have not done so. I have been patiently waiting for over 6 months. They go by IA Vacation, Premier Vacation Marketing, VP Title, LLC. Stacey Gillespie is a Crook. They just walked out on their Lease at The 900 S Gay St. Suite 601 and the Lease was under Daniel Gillispie name on the lease. You may want to try the following address 3004 Eledge Lane Sevierville, TN 37876 888.334-5996. Please contact the District Attorney Office and file a complaint. We need the State of TN to step in and make sure Gillispie and team are not allowed to do business under any circumstances. This is their common business operating practice and it needs to end. If we can pin them down we can sue for triple damages because of their fraudulent practice. You can always try to reach the Attorney that states he represents VP Title, LLC Patrick Stapleton. AGAIN DO NOT DO BUSINESSS WITH THESE GUYS