Report Abuse

Re: Just signed up and new to renting

I have floating weeks available to book if it is done in advance, nothing wrong with planning ahead. I would rather plan exactly what you want for the perfect vacation maybe shorter than a week or longer. You tell me what you want, I see if it is available , and we book it. You can start and stop any day of the week. It's pretty awesome ! The key is for the busy times, when ever kids are out of school, must be booked at the "open window" time to get it, or they sell out. I also book "floating weeks" at the most traveled times putting my name on the reservation until I find someone to rent to, than I put the reservation in your name. You are stuck with the days I pick and if it works for you we are good. I would much rather find those planners :) If you see something you like, send them a message. We have 20 places to go now with the HIVC system. Owning points "Floaters" allows me to book all 20 without having to own in each place. Remember we are registered with Redweek. You want a vacation, we want to rent our places out. Trust goes both ways, once you rent from me or someone else, you will have established a trust for many years of vacations with less hassle than owning. Good Luck Dave