Report Abuse

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO

Hello Mr. Cloobeck, my name is Dawn Mapp and I'm hoping you get this letter. I'm in process of buying a Diamond Resort timeshare. But having a problem with the Florida office processing my deal. It's been since late April. We purchased a trial package in April of 2015. Took our first trip on our package in about March of 2016. We liked what Diamond had to offer, so we purchased a full package. We didn't have the full download payment. So they put us on a payment plan. We were told we could pay off our package at anytime before our plan was up. So in late April that's what we did. I called your Florida office gave them all the information to pay it off completely. But for some reason until this date it has not still been processed. I can't get any answers when calling every known department of Diamond. I did everything they told me to do, but still they have not closed out my $17, 000 timeshare account. So we can began to use it. Now I'm at the end of my rope. I don't even what the package anymore. Hope you can please help. Dawn Mapp getdamapp@aol.com Very dissatisfied customer ...