Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Newbie question -

We were not told about the resend period - I could have guess that you are a owner/ employee - Btw we were on a vaction WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE READING PAPERWORK ON OUR VACATION - THE SALES person could have told us about the 5 day rescend period could they not - Also our 5th day was a Sunday GUESS WHAT ? THEY AREN'T OPEN ON SUNDAY - HOW DO THEY COUNT SUNDAY AS THE 5TH DAY WHEN THEY AREN'T OPEN ON SUNDAYS ?? anyways im done discussing this matter they could have taken it back and canceled the contract but chose not to so when you get your increase you can thank the owners for not just cancelling the contract that we told them we weren't going to pay off - I even told the lady we are going to file bankruptcy on it - You know full well this Grandview is a scam and you know full well the tactics they use - We told them no 3 or 4 times they should have just lets us go and given us our free gifts instead of pushing it i hope they all suffer - And you being an OWNER at Grandview I do hope you would have interest in seeing the Grandview Sales people change their sales tactics since they are selling for a property you have an interest in as an Owner - But since you don't care about how YOUR employees Make Sales - I hope you do get an increase as well - Maybe you should contact the manager and see why their sales people are operating the way they do IF YOU ARE REALLY THAT CONCERNED ABOUT IT- You can also maybe ask why they wouldn't just keep our down payment and cancel our contract instead of possibly costing YOU Money in increases???