Report Abuse

Welcome back Susanb1439

"That is EXCELLENT advice. I can reach way more people and save myself a lot of time by discussing things on the forums rather than in email. It's just a matter of finding forums will allow me to exercise free speech, even if it is contrary to the forum owner's agenda. Obviously TUG won't allow that. So far so good here at Redweek, but we shall see! Susanb1439 The above a quote from you 3 mo. back. Did you ever wind up buying a time share ? [Q=susanb1439] You don't have to work for a resort to question some of the responses you see here. A certain amount of communication problems on an internet forum are to be expected. Total strangers sending brief messages to each other is bound to cause innocent misunderstandings. People that have advanced knowledge of a given topic tend to assume that people who ask for help are clueless. Sometimes the adviser is right and he saves a clueless OP from making a big mistake. Other times, the OP knows exactly what he is doing and he is insulted by what he sees as condescending "advice". Then there are those that take a dismissive or hostile tone towards everyone. Every forum has some of these people and they are best ignored. That's my two cents on the subject.[/Q] Welcome back..............